NextGate Releases Version Update to its Patient and Provider Identification and Interoperability Platform
This new update for customers will deliver further customization opportunities, better workflows and product use efficiencies in identification and management of patients and providers.
February 22, 2016 – NextGate®, the leading healthcare technology company for patient and provider identification, announced today the release of MatchMetrix® Technology Platform version 9.1, a multi-registry product suite for identity management infrastructure and interoperability. With MatchMetrix, NextGate customers benefit from a connected and contextual view of related healthcare data, independent of the limitations of existing health IT applications.
Building on the design and success of the NextGate Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) and NextGate Provider and Organization Registry, MatchMetrix v9.1 will provide customers with workflow enhancements, simplified tools for user management updates, and efficiencies in product configurations.
Features included in the v9.1 update:
- Task management and role assignments with options for assigning tasks to user lists leveraging roles assigned in Access Manager. Tasks may also be generated for potential duplicate records from the NGS console.
- Management console enhancements for improved statistics and performance monitoring.
- Simplified MatchMetrix configuration files and steps for taking configuration changes into production.
- Improved upgrade process, including script generation and handling of custom Groovy scripts.
- Enhanced features for data standardization covering additional SSN rules and date formats.
- Improved scalability for publication of notifications.
- A new Codeset Manager to manage all coded values in one place (replaces embedded configuration.
- New Web services to selectively trigger SBR recalculation without affecting history.
- New REST Web service API to complement the existing SOAP Web service API.
To receive the upgraded software, customers can respond to the notification emails sent by NextGate or can contact NextGate Support at email@example.com or by calling 626-376-4222 in the U.S. or +44-1-865-412-335 in the United Kingdom.
The MatchMetrix platform uses intelligent matching algorithms to recognize, index, and resolve related data records spread over different applications and disparate systems. Using varying local identifiers, it builds a comprehensive master index of entities, and links them together under an Enterprise ID.
NextGate uses its marketing leading expertise in patient and provider identification to connect the healthcare ecosystem by accurately identifying and linking patient and provider data.
NextGate’s #1 KLAS-rated EMPI technology, which currently manages more than 175 million lives is deployed by the nation’s most successful healthcare systems and health information exchanges. This technology helps organizations deliver higher quality, better care coordination and clinical efficiencies.