NextGate Announces Milestone Year with Significant Market Growth and Achievements
International expansion, broadening customer base and market growth in cloud computing top the list of 2018 achievements for healthcare’s leading solutions provider in patient matching and identification
PASADENA, Calif., December 18, 2018 – NextGate, the global leader in healthcare enterprise identification, announced today that 2018 was another banner year for the company, with new customer acquisitions and international expansion at all-time-high. NextGate is dedicated to helping healthcare organizations overcome the clinical, operational and financial challenges that result from duplicate records and disparate data by providing a complete and accurate medical record across the enterprise. NextGate operates in four countries and is involved in managing 300 million lives in U.S. and around the world.
In 2018, NextGate solidified its market-leading position and commitment to long-term success with an expanded global footprint that resulted in record revenue, historic growth abroad, record number of new hires, key product enhancements in cloud computing, and an ever-expanding client base in the U.S., U.K. and Australia.
Key achievements in 2018 included:
- Several new customer contracts including Hawaii Health Information Exchange, healtheConnect Alaska, Innovation Care Partners, San Francisco Department of Public Health and Valley Health System.
- New partnership agreements with Audacious Inquiry, Himformatics and Loqate.
- Agreement with MKM Health to become an authorized reseller of NextGate’s flagship Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) and Provider Registry software for the Australian and New Zealand healthcare sector.
- A $12 million, five-year contract with Queensland Health, in partnership with MKM Health, to build a statewide Referral Service Directory using NextGate’s cloud-based Provider Registry.
- A multi-year contract with the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) in Victoria, Australia to unify health records for 6.2 million residents across the Victorian Public Health Sector with NextGate’s EMPI platform.
- New office opening in Glasgow to accommodate and accelerate growth in product development, services and customer support in the U.K.
- Exceeding year-end projection of cloud customers employing NextGate’s suite of scalable, Software as a Service-based delivery platforms.
- New headquarters in Monrovia, Calif. to accommodate employee expansion and support growing number of SaaS customers with state-of-the art cloud command center.
- Version 10 release of its market-leading Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) software with featured improvements in usability, reporting and performance.
- Achieved Standard Technology Partner status in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) in recognition of demonstrated expertise, technical proficiency and success in delivering a reliable cloud solution on AWS.
“This has been a monumental year for NextGate, with a strengthened global presence, an identity matching EMPI and Provider Registry that is unmatched in the industry, a partner network that is stronger than ever, and a customer base now the largest in the market,” said Andy Aroditis, CEO and co-founder of NextGate. “Our commitment to client-driven innovation and success, proven track record of our product capabilities, and disruptive pricing models were critical to our accomplishments in 2018 and validates our solid understanding of industry needs.
“As adoption of our cloud-based offerings continues to exceed expectations, we remain fully-invested in our commitment to SaaS innovation and leveraging the advanced capabilities available in the cloud to make 2019 the year that we will push our product set to the next level.”
Daniel Cidon, Chief Technology Officer and co-founder of NextGate noted that healthcare’s rapid transformation underpins the company’s role in continuing to provide state-of-the art identity management solutions.
“It is clear that as healthcare transformation continues to accelerate, organizations will need to support their integrated networks with an accurate, comprehensive health record that facilitates data exchange, coordinated care delivery, and clinical and operational improvements for value-based success,” Cidon said. “In the face of considerable industry change and consolidation, organizations can continue to count on NextGate to enable optimal performance and flexibility across all touchpoints, thoughtfully enhance our products and services to maximize efficiencies, and embrace emerging innovations to help them remain competitive and financially viable.”
With over 200 customers in four countries, NextGate is the global leader in healthcare enterprise identification. Committed to helping organizations overcome the clinical, operational and financial challenges that result from duplicate records and disparate data, our full suite of identity matching solutions connects the entire healthcare ecosystem to drive critical improvements in quality, efficiency and safety. NextGate’s market-leading EMPI currently manages 300 million lives and is deployed by the nation’s most successful healthcare systems and health information exchanges. For more information, visit www.nextgate.com.
# # #
Director of Communications and Media Relations, NextGate
c: 734-233-1483 | o: 734-399-9336